There are several widgets bundled into WooCommerce which allow you to display key information in your theme’s widgetised sections.
- Shopping Cart – Displays the shopping cart contents and links to the cart / checkout
- Price Filter – Allow the user to refine products based on price on product category pages
- Layered Nav – Allows the user to refine products based on attributes
- WooCommerce Layered Nav Filters - Shows active layered nav filters so users can see and deactivate them.
- Recent Products – Display a list of recent products
- Top Rated Products – Display a list of top rated products
- Featured Products – Display featured products
- Recently Viewed Products – Display a list of products the customer has recently viewed
- Product Search – Search products only
- Product Categories – Display product categories in list format
- Product Tag Cloud – Display product tags in tag cloud format
- Recent Reviews – List recent customer reviewed products with ratings
Price filter widget ↑ Back to Top
The price filter widget allows customers to refine products by price by dragging the sliders within the widget to create a price range based on the products displayed on the page.
To use the widget simply drag it to your widgetised region as you would any other widget. It will automatically detect the minimum and maximum prices on the current page to populate the slider.
Layered Navigation Widget ↑ Back to Top
Layered Navigation is a powerful widget which empowers your users to drill down through your catalog of products via, effectively helping them find what they’re looking for quicker.
Add the widget to your widgetised region as you would any other. Then choose an attribute to filter by and choose whether you want users to be able to filter by “AND” or “OR” query types.
- AND – If a user selects two attributes, only products with match both attributes will be returned
- OR – If a user selects two attributes, products which match either attribute will be returned