Currency Settings ↑ Back to Top
To change your shop currency settings go to: WooCommerce > Settings > General and select your desired currency from the Currency drop down.
If your shop currency is not listed in this dropdown, please use our tutorial on how to add your own custom currency.
Pricing Options ↑ Back to Top
There are additional options for formatting the currency which can be found by going to: WooCommerce > Settings > Catalog > Pricing Options
Options for this include:
- Currency Position – Chose whether the currency symbol is placed to the left or right of the price.
- Thousand Separator – Chose the character to use for the thousand separator.
- Decimal Separator – Chose the character to use for the decimal separator.
- Number of Decimals – Chose the number of digits to appear after the decimal separator.
- Trailing Zeros – Chose to remove zeros after the decimal point. e.g. $10.00 becomes $10
Multiple Currencies ↑ Back to Top
WooCommerce only allows for one base currency shop setting at a time. There is an extension that can help switch your display of currency called the Currency Converter Widget. You can use this to change the display of prices only, this will not actually change the currency you charge your customers, as this will still use the base currency.
There is another option provided by WordPress Multilingual (WPML) that can help with multi-currency as an extension: WooCommerce Multilingual.
Please note that we are unable to help provide support for 3rd party plugins, so if you have any questions regarding, it is best if you contact the plugin developer.